We are going to talk about what reparenting yourself is, what reparenting looks like, and how to identify the areas that need your attention. These areas are often referred to as your inner child - which we will dive deep into understanding. I share the top lessons I have learned through years of therapy and reparenting myself. And what it looks like to reparent yourself while parenting your children.
The goal of this episode is to guide you toward generational healing.
We will discuss:
- What is reparenting and how to begin
- Reparenting your inner child
- How to find your inner child
- Exercise for finding your inner child
- Identifying your inner child
- Healing your inner child
- Speaking to your inner child
- How to reparent yourself and your wounded inner child
- Reparenting yourself techniques
- What is reparenting therapy
- Does reparenting work
- Learning to reparent yourself
- Steps to reparent yourself
- Resources for reparenting yourself
- Reparenting yourself while parenting your children
- Coping with triggers as a parent
- When your child is triggering you
- Cycle breakers
- Self healer
- Generational trauma cycles
Episodes and Articles Mentioned:
You can find today's show notes on Root and Rise Blog or by clicking here.
Follow Root and Rise Podcast on Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok.
You can find me (Breanne) on Instagram as well!
Special credit to Purple Planet Music for the background track, https://www.purple-planet.com